These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of the Immigrant Integration Day website (www.immigrantintegrationday.org), an IACO website (Immigration & American Citizenship Organization).
These Terms and Conditions form a legal agreement between you and IACO. By accessing this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue using this site if you do not agree to accept all the terms and conditions indicated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Notice of Disclaimer and all Agreements: “Customer”, “You” and “Your” refer to you, the person who logs into this website and complies with the terms and conditions of the Company. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, and “Ours”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties” or “We”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capital letters and / or he / she or them, are considered interchangeable and, therefore, refer to it.
Unless otherwise indicated, IACO and / or its licensors own the intellectual property rights on the website. This information is public and may be shared without prior notice. You can access the Immigrant Integration Day website for your personal use subject to the restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Publish Immigrant Integration Day website material
- Sale, rental or sublicensing of Immigrant Integration Day website material.
- Play, duplicate or copy material from Immigrant Integration Day website.
- Redistribute content from Immigrant Integration Day website.
This Agreement will begin on the date hereof.
Hyperlinks to our content
The following organizations can be linked to our website without prior written approval:
- Governmental agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Distributors of online directories can link to our website in the same way they do through links to the websites of other listed companies; Y
- Accredited companies throughout the system, except that they request non-profit organizations, charity commercial centers and charitable fundraising groups that do not have hyperlinks to our website.
These organizations may be linked to our homepage, publications or other website information provided that the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the related party and its products and / or services; and (c) fits within the context of the binding party’s site.
We may consider and approve other requests for links from the following types of organizations:
- information sources of consumers and / or commonly known companies;
- com community sites;
- associations or other groups that represent charities;
- online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; Y
- educational institutions and business associations.
We will approve the requests for links from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization has no negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us of the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of the Immigrant Integration Day website; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations can be linked to our homepage as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the related party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the binding party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to email@example.com. Include your name, the name of your organization, contact information, as well as the URL of your site, a list of the URLs from which you wish to link to our website and a list of the URLs of our site to which you wish to access. link. Wait 2-3 weeks for an answer.
Approved organizations can link to our website in the following way:
- By using our corporate name; or
- By using the uniform resource locator that is linked to; or
- By using any other description of our linked website, it makes sense within the context and format of the content on the binding party’s site.
The use of the Immigrant Integration Day website logo or other illustrations to link a registered trademark will not be allowed.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages that in any way alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We will not be responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect us and defend against all claims that are increasing on your website. No link (s) should appear on any website that can be construed as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise infringes or defends the infringement or other violation of any third party right.
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. We also reserve the right to respect these terms and conditions and is linking the policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you can contact us and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not required to respond directly.
We do not make sure that the information on this website is correct, we do not guarantee its integrity or accuracy; nor are we committed to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
Legal notice (disclaimer)
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions related to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this legal notice will be:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your responsibilities in any way that is not permitted by applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or their responsibilities that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) they govern all liabilities that arise under the disclaimer, including the liabilities that arise in the contract, for tort and for breach of legal duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind.