• Doctor of Jurisprudence and Lawyer of the Courts of the Republic, School of
Law, Central University of Ecuador.
• Bachelor of Social Sciences; School of Law, Central University of
• Master in European Studies, University of La Coruña, Galicia, Spain.
• AUSJAL Diploma in International Cooperation for Development,
Alberto Hurtado University, Chile.
• Diploma in Agenda 2030- (Sustainable Development Goals); Henry Foundation
Dunant – 2020-2021 (in thesis period)
• Master’s in Human Rights, European University of Madrid, 2021-2022 (in
• ADVANCED ENGLISH (B2)
• ADVANCED FRENCH (B2)
• ADVANCED ITALIAN (B2)
• MANDARIN BASIC LEVEL, (2nd level)
Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Human Mobility.-
- Consulate of Ecuador in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (since December 29,
2021, Counselor, Deputy Consul);
- Consulate of Ecuador in Peru, Lima 2019-2020 (First Secretary – Consul,
promotion to General Consul Counselor).
- Embassy of Ecuador in Venezuela: 2008- 2013 (Third Vice-consul Secretary;
promotion to Second Secretary).
Administrative units of the MREMH:
- Directorate of Human Rights and Peace (until 2021)
- General Directorate of Asia, Africa and Oceania.
- Directorate of Regional Integration- Community of Latin American States and
Caribbean – CELAC Ecuador.
- Direction of Bilateral Relations with Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean.
- General Directorate of National Sovereignty (Humanitarian Demining Ecuador – Peru;
Bilateral relations Ecuador Colombia, Ecuador – Peru).
- Diplomatic Academy of Ecuador: XI Promotion of Diplomats 2004-2006.
- General Directorate of International Organizations (United Nations);
- General Directorate of South America