Topic to Cover
“AMERICA’S UNTOLD STORY OF IMMIGRANT SUCCESS”
Diana was born in Bogota, Colombia, grew up in New Jersey and is a Business Management graduate of William Paterson University. She has 25+ years experience working with major luxury retail fashion apparel and accessory brands including Calvin Klein, Manolo Blahnik, Van Cleef & Arpels and Louis Vuitton. Her main focuses are Construction, Leasing, Store Development, Property Management, Operations, and Visual Merchandising.
Some of her professional accomplishments include:
- completion of a 10,000 square foot, 5-level Landmark building from design to construction of corporate offices, showroom and (2) flagship boutiques in NYC Landmark area
- Managed and structured valuation, sale and closing of $2.5M millwork company
- Property management and involvement in $700M sale of the St. Regis retail real estate on 5th Avenue, NYC
- 2016 Corporate Achievement Voyage Award Honoree – National Hispanic Business Group
- 2021 – started own project retail and workplace managing consulting LLC, D2B Consulting
- Industry conference speaker and guest panelist – Fordham Fashion Law Institute, GlobalShop
- Retail Design Institute, New York chapter – former board member & international design competition chair
On a personal level, Diana enjoys volunteering. It’s not only an opportunity to give back to the community, but, also helps her to stay connected with her Catholic faith and continued self improvement goals. The (2) organizations where she currently volunteers are the Xavier Mission food pantry & welcome table and Read Ahead elementary student reading mentor program.